(A) Driving Directions
From the North:
1. Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) southbound.
2. Get off at Exit 319 (Yongkang Interchange) and turn right to southbound Chungcheng N. Road.
3. Travel down on Chungcheng N. Road and Chungcheng S. Road, and make a left turn at Chunghwa Road.
4. Drive down Chunghwa Road and Chunghwa East Road.
5. Turn right at Shiaodong Road and travel along it for a few blocks further, about 1.2 km, to reach NCKU.
(If you drive on National Freeway No.3 Southbound, at Exit 346 (Shinhua System), take National Freeway No.8 Westbound (Exit 6, Tainan System Interchange) to get on National Freeway No.1 Southbound to Exit 319)
From the South:
1. Take National Freeway No.1 (Sun Yat-Sen Freeway) northbound.
2. Get off at Exit 327 (Tainan Interchange) and turn left to westbound Chungshang Road.
3. Travel on Chungshang Road and continue on Dongmen Road.
4. Make a right turn at either Chang Rung Road or Sheng-Li Road, and travel for about 1.1 km to NCKU.
(If you take National Freeway No.3 Northbound, at Exit 357 (Guanmiao Interchange), take No.86 Expressway westbound (Exit 8, Rende System Interchange) to get on National Freeway No.1 northbound to Exit 327)
(B) Public Transportation
1. Take TRA Train to Tainan Station.
2. NCKU is located on University Road about 100m from the rear entrance of Tainan Station.
By THSR (Taiwan High Speed Rail):
Those who arrived at Tainan Station by Taiwan High Speed Rail can proceed to the interchange corridor on the 2nd floor of High Speed Rail Tainan Station or the No.1 exit on the 1st floor lobby to take the shuttle train at Sharon Station to Tainan Train Station. The shuttle train appears every 30 minutes and arrives at Tainan Train Station in about 20 minutes. You can walk from Tainan Train Station to National Cheng Kung University.